Greenville is a premier health, recreation, and wellness community:
- Sports Illustrated dubbed Greenville “Sportstown, USA” because of our top notch programs and facilities for both youth and adults. A recent study found that our residents spend an average of 40-percent more annually on sporting equipment than the national average.
- Greenville is a short drive to some of the most pristine beaches in the world.
- Greenville is home to thousands of health and wellness researchers and practitioners – making this place a locus for cutting-edge wellness programs.
Find yourself in good company . . . Greenville is a diverse, cosmopolitan city that retains its down-to-earth sensibility:
- Our award-winning Carolina barbecue and laidback tailgate parties happily coexist with an evolving local culinary scene and cultural amenities like ECU’s S. Rudolph Alexander Performing Arts Series.
- Businesses thrive here because families do. Greenville offers a lower cost-of-living, with many nice neighborhoods within close proximity to major employment centers.